Stainless Steel Cryogenic ChamberManufacturer of a wide range of products which include stainless steel cryogenic chamber and cryogenic chamber.
Stainless Steel Cryogenic Chamber
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Setting Temperature for Freezing Application||-1 to -150 Deg C|
|Setting Temperature for Mechanical Shrink Fitting||-1 to -196 Deg C|
|Operating System||Fully PLC+HMI Based controls and SCADA Connectivity|
|Cycle time of Chamber||2-4 hours for hardening of any food product and sea food|
Cryogenic Chamber is mainly used for
- Cryogenic Chamber is open loop cycle which is fully base on liquid nitrogen (LN2)
- Cycle time of chamber is maximum 2-4 hours for hardening of any food product and sea food
- Cryogenic Chamber is also use for cryogenic treatment of metals for increasing more resistance to wear and hardening.'
- The Cryochamber is fully environment friendly
- The ratio of liquid nitrogen consumption for any food and sea food product for hardening is 1 to 1.4 Liter for per KG.
- Liquid nitrogen is inert gas so it does not react with any food item and because of this there is no changing of taste and texture of food.
- Cryogenic Chamber operating system is fully PLC+HMI Based controls and SCADA Connectivity.
- Cryogenic Chamber is double body jacket type vessel, for insulation we are using multilayer super insulation paper plus high vacuum.
- Chilling & Freezing of any Food’s Products
- Pharmaceutical Industry for Low Temperature Application
- Mechanical Shrink Fitting
- Bulk Preservation of Semen, Biological Samples & Vaccine
Approx. Price: Rs 3 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Voltage (V)||220 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Storage Capacity||2000 L|
We are the leading supplier of Cryogenic Chamber made available to our clients at competitive prices.